Search Real Estate Listings in Houston
The following xtranormal video is entertaining, funny while also educational about home buying and loan process. Even with all of the information the internet has to offer about home buying, unfortunately there still are misconceptions about how the process really works. In this video, the consumer is ready to get in the car with the realtor to go look at homes valued at $350,000. He has no idea how much home he qualifies for or what he needs to do in order to qualify for a home loan. Today the home buying process is much different than it use to be. This video gives a lighthearted but accurate depiction of the current home buying process especially in regards to loan qualification. Watch the video below:
Houston Home Buyers
Prepared for Future Home Buyers
Presented by Terry Kraemer
10700 Richmond Ave Ste. 101
Houston, TX. 77042
When real estate professionals work with buyers and sellers, “agency” relationships are established. As you start working with a real estate professional, please ask for a clear explanation of the current agency laws in Texas, so that you understand these important issues.
There are three kinds of agency relationships:
- Buyer’s agent — A “buyer’s agent” represents the buyer during the home buying process. The buyer’s real estate professional (agent) has a fiduciary responsibility to represent the buyer’s best interests including reasonable care, loyalty and confidentiality.
- Seller’s agent — A “seller’s agent” represents the interest of the seller and has a fiduciary responsibility of reasonable care, loyalty, confidentiality and disclosure to the seller. A seller’s real estate professional (agent) works to assist the seller in locating a buyer and in negotiating a transaction suitable to the seller’s specific needs.
- Disclosed dual agent — A “disclosed dual agent” represents the interests of both the buyer and the seller, during the same transaction. A dual agent has responsibilities to both buyer and seller and must act in the best interest of both parties.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU
I will apply my knowledge and expertise to help you find the right home. Here is what you can expect from me:
- I will work with you at every stage of the home buying process, from the initial selection of properties to view, through the presentation of a purchase offer, to obtaining financing and the completion of the transaction.
- Communication is important. We will want to agree to a system of regular contacts (whether in person, on the phone, by mail, fax or email) so that you can be kept informed at all times.
- I will give you reliable information and solid advice so that you can make informed decisions. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions.
It is my hope that you will be so pleased with my service that you will turn to me for advice on your future real estate needs.
About Terry Kraemer, Realtor®
Here are some things you might like to know about me:
An active member of the community
- Bachelors in Education
- I have lived and worked in Houston, TX. Since 1994.
- Masters in Counseling with excellent negotiation skills
- Member of Houston Assn. of Realtors, National Assn. of Realtors, and Texas Assn. of Realtors
An experienced real estate professional
- As a holder of the eCertified® and SRS® designation,
I apply the latest technology solutions to meet my clients’ real estate needs.
- My clients’ interests and concerns come first, and I maintain continual communication throughout the home buying process.
- Exceptional internet marketing skills and knowledge of how to get noticed online.
I am ready to help you find your next home!